We offer a fulltime 1 year (12 months) bachelor international Management to students who already have at least a bachelor degree. The programme is entirely in English.
Preferably we admit students, who studied in the field of Commercial Sciences and Business Management. But we welcome a limited number of students who studied other subjects e.g. technology…. After investigation and approval of the application by our commission, these students can be admitted.
More information about this programme please download the following course description:
We require that students have a B2 level mastery of English. How to apply? In orde to apply, please complete the application form by clicking the button below:
After completing the application form, please send the following documents by mail:
- Letter of motivation
- Copy of passport
- Scanned copies of your transcripts, academic record, TOEFL/IELTS scores (if required cf. English language requirements)
If you have been admitted, you will receive a confirmation of academic admission. For all information concerning visa-applications, please refer to the website of IBZ, the official website of the Belgian Immigraton Office.
Course information for 2018-2019
Registration is open as of November 15, 2017. Closing dates for the 2018-2019-registration:
- students with a Belgian diploma can apply until August 31, 2018. However since we only admit a limited number of students, applications should preferably be submitted before July 7, 2018.
- for students with a European diploma can apply until July 7, 2018.
- for students from non-EU countries who are already in Belgium with a visa and have a diploma from abroad can apply before May 31, 2018.
- students coming from non-EU countries who need a visa, the application should be made as soon as possible but certainly before the closing date of March 31, 2018.
Start date of the programme: September 17, 2018. End date of the programme: September 7, 2019.