For international students with a good knowledge of Dutch, the department of Applied Social Studies at VIVES Kortrijk also offers a number of Interdisciplinary Modules during the second semester.
Students interested in following these courses can choose between:
- Herstelgericht en verbindend werken (working in a restorative and connecting way)
- Jong geweld (youthful violence)
- Migratie en intercultureel werken (migration and intercultural work)
- Samen stad maken (making a city together)
- Sociale beïnvloeding (social influencing)
- (Z)ondernemen (responsible entrepreneurship)
Note: following these links will bring you to the Dutch-language part of our website. There are no English-language equivalents offered for these modules.