For international students with a good knowledge of Dutch, the department of Applied Social Studies at VIVES Kortrijk also offers a number of Interdisciplinary Modules during the second semester.
Students interested in following these courses can choose between:
- Sterker divers (stronger diverse)
- Herstelgericht en verbindend werken (working in a restorative and connecting way)
- Jong geweld (youthful violence)
- Migratie en intercultureel werken (migration and intercultural work)
- Samen stad maken (making a city together)
- Sociale beïnvloeding (social influencing)
- (Z)ondernemen (responsible entrepreneurship)
- Forensisch werken (forensic work )
- Welbevinden bij kinderen en professionals (wellbeing in children and professionals)
Note: following these links will bring you to the Dutch-language part of our website. There are no English-language equivalents offered for these modules.
This study in short
Field of study
Amount of credits
Where can I study this?
Language of education
Contacts for this study
Who are these modules for?
It is possible to follow one of these Dutch-language modules if you are in the last bachelor's year of a programme if you are granted permission by your college or university or after you've earned a socio-educational or other relevant degree. Contact us if you have any questions about this and we will find out before you if it is possible for you to follow any of these selection routes.
By following a choice process of applied social studies, you not only get theoretical frames of reference and insights, but there is also attention for working methodically.