- autumn semester: EU/EEA-students 31/05/2021 | Non-EU/EEA students 17/05/2021
- spring semester: EU/EEA-students 20/11/2021 | Non-EU/EEA students 06/11/2021
- Welcome Day campus Kortrijk: 13/09/2021
- Welcome Day campus Brugge: 14/09/2021
- Cultural Activities: 15/09/2021 and 17/09/2021
- Start courses: 20/09/2021
- End courses / exams: 28/01/2022
- Welcome Day campus Brugge: 07/02/2022
- Introduction Day S.P.A.C.E. and eSociety: 07/02/2022
- Welcome Day campus Kortrijk: 08/02/2022
- Cultural Activities: 03/03/2022 and 04/03/2022
- Start courses: 07-08/02/2022
- End courses/exams: 17/06/2022 - 24/06/2022 (depending on the programme)
Step 2: Learning agreement
PDF or Word file
- Ask you home institution for a template of the learning agreement and agree on which programme you’ll follow at VIVES. Programmes for exchange students | VIVES
- The learning agreement has to be signed by 3 parties.
- Sign your learning agreement first
- Ask your coordinator at your home institution to sign your learning agreement
- Email your learning agreement to your programme coordinator at VIVES (see overview below) and ask him to review and sign it. The programme coordinator will then email the fully signed learning agreement back to you.
Overview programme coordinators at VIVES
VIVES Business Academy – Brugge
VIVES Business Academy – Kortrijk
Applied Engineering and Technology
F.L.O.W.S., eSociety and S.P.A.C.E.
V.I.C.K.I.E., V.I.C.K.I.E. English+ and V.I.C.K.I.E. Sports+
Nursing and Midwifery
Learning agreement deadlines
- autumn semester: 10/06/2021
- spring semester: 30/11/2021
Step 3: Housing
If you want to rent a room with mediation from us, please complete the housing application before the deadline. There is a separate application procedure for housing. Please apply quickly, as the number of available rooms is limited.
- autumn semester: 31/05/2021
- spring semester: 20/11/2021
Step 4: Invitation letter and welcome guide
After your online application and learning agreement have been checked, you will receive an invitation letter via email.
Please keep in mind this can take some time.
You don't need to wait for the invitation letter to complete the housing application!
If your learning agreement is signed by the VIVES coordinator it means that you have been accepted!
Make sure to check our welcome guide for more info about visa, public transport,...