Admission requirements for English-language bachelor programmes
1. Diploma requirement
For Belgian students the admission requirements for a Bachelor’s programme apply.
Students from abroad
For EEA (European Economic Area) and non- EEA students the equivalence of the obtained degree will be first checked by our admission office. For more information, please contact: [email protected].
2. Language requirement
Fluency in English level B2 both written and spoken is required. We require one of the following certificates as proof:
- IELTS (overall band score van minimum 6.5);
- TOEFL iBT 79 or CBT 213 or PBT 550;
- TOEIC Listening 490 + Reading 455 + Speaking 200 + Writing 200;
- SAT Reasoning Test Critical Reading 500 + Writing 500;
- ACT English 20 + Reading 20;
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) grade A, B or C;
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) grade A, B or C.
- Students who have obtained a Flemish or Dutch diploma of secondary education are exempted.
- Applicants with a university degree or high school / college degree earned in ‘Inner Circle’: United Kingdom, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada ( except Quebec), Ireland, Caribbean Islands and South Africa. The certified degree and transcripts suffice, provided they confirm that the entire study was completed in English.
English-language bachelor programmes
- Bachelor of Business Management (Kortrijk)